Keep your friends close.


    Starting college and growing up really does make things change. New schedule far from home and you don't usually go to college with your hometown friends. People start to forget and make new friends wherever they go. I can say the same for myself. Joining the Esports team at PNW has allowed me to make a large amount of new friends and the adjustment felt natural.

    About a couple weeks of school, I started to contact my old friends and check up. Very close friends I arranged times to go around and just spend a day with them. The motivation boost and morale really went up in my life after I did this. Friends are good to have but close friends are almost never replaceable. You spend most of your life with these people and you start to understand each other and laugh together. If you are ever feeling down just refer back to your friends and plan something with them. It helps out a great amount.

Comments